Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My favorite thing in grade one by Anna

Hi my name is Anna and I am going to tell you about my school. In my school sometimes we have feel trips. My favret feel trip is the animal farm it is some thing that there is animals. Like pigs and horsis and we can feed the animals and ride the horsis and play. We went to a show and we saw a girl maleking a cow and then we did too. I was a little scarde but did it. Then it was lunch there where naughty chickens. The preschool was with us. Thay did not like it and then we whent back home.
By Anna szarek

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun going on the animal farm field trip. I like the picture of you riding a horse :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Deborah: I bet the animal farm was pretty cool! Was it fun milking the cow?

    ReplyDelete